Need a place to meet? The library has several spacious meeting rooms available for groups to reserve and use. Located on all floors, some meeting rooms feature a screen, projector and computer.
For individuals and small groups, there are nine group study/meeting rooms, in which you may reserve, and thirteen individual study rooms, in which are on a first come, first served basis.
- Students studying are given first priority.
- Rooms can be booked for 4 continuous hours. (Consecutive reservations CAN NOT be made by students. However, with special permission from the Library Director, rooms may be booked longer.)
- Rooms can be booked for a maximum 5 days in advance.
- Food is allowed in the rooms unless otherwise specified.
- Rooms 318W and 329 must be approved before use and confirmation, if approved, will be sent to reservee.
University classes and staff meetings are generally not scheduled in the library to ensure that space is available for student study. To schedule a session for library instruction, use the Request Form or use the contact information on the faculty services page. For other organizational and staff events, please call x2440
Reserve a Room
Use our online tool to reserve a study room.
Book a Research Appointment
Meet one on one with one of our expert librarians and get help with your research.